Uleska is a leading-edge cybersecurity product Company tackling the biggest and most important issues to face the industry of software development, DevOps and cyber security. Uleska provides a platform product that automates and orchestrates software security tasks within fast-paced software environments. This allows our clients to save time and money, avoid data breaches, and meet their security compliance needs.
Uleska is looking for an individual to join the team as a marketing executive. This person will work with the head of marketing, other key stakeholders within the company, and external partners to help run campaigns, create engagement organic content, and help to communicate the key values of Uleska to our target market of DevSecOps practitioners.
- Working with internal stakeholders and external partners to create compelling content
- Work with internal sales resources to support outbound sales activities
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing in planning and delivering campaigns across channels, to support the sales pipeline and provide maximum ROI
- Coordinate marketing activity performance reporting
- Identifying key marketing channels for distribution and content pieces that can support lead generation campaigns
- Content marketing: Keywords and industry trends research, optimizing content for SEO and driving quality traffic; identify valuable channels for distributions
- Support daily marketing activities
- Stay ahead of new industry and marketing trends and emerging channels and strategies,
- Support Head of Marketing in PR opportunities
Skills and experience include:
- Google Analytics
- SEO - basic experience and how to work with others on optimisation
- Wordpress or other CMS
- Data-driven, detail-oriented and proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with generating awareness through content marketing, PR, social media, and SEO
Uleska is offering a competitive salary package, including share options and bonuses.