Uleska is a leading-edge cybersecurity product Company tackling the biggest and most important issues to face the industry of software development, DevOps and cyber security. Uleska provides a platform product that automates and orchestrates software security tasks within fast-paced software environments. This allows our clients to save time and money, avoid data breaches, and meet their security compliance needs.
This individual will help support the CEO in his sales activities. They will be responsible for working alongside marketing in order to undertake prospecting activities, lead qualification, appointment setting and diary management in order to ensure there exists a well qualified sales pipeline.
Uleska is an early stage company and so this position will require an individual who is self motivated and able to work without the need for direct supervision. As this is a start-up this individual may also need to take on other tasks, and recognise that they’ll be a founding member of a sales team.
This role offers the right candidate an opportunity to potentially grow into a sales role as the company succeeds.
- Support the CEO in his capacity as sales leader
- Qualification of inbound marketing leads
- Diary management and appointment setting
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Support the team on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
This individual will ideally have the following experience and skills:
- Outbound lead prospecting experience, ideally over the phone
- Marketing to Sales Qualified Lead qualification experience involving the application of certain sales criteria and the use of questioning techniques
- Relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of B2B software sales
- Working knowledge of enterprise software, ideally information security.
- Experience with LinkedIn sales navigator or similar prospecting system
The salary combines a competitive base and OTE with no commission cap.