Secure SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
Our team of software security experts can assist your company to create an environment where security is a natural part of a development project, not just an afterthought. Multiple trials and experiments show that incorporating security practices into project planning, design and implementation can reduce costs and improve development timelines.
We provide consultancy and advice to customers who wish to:
- Discover new ways to incorporate software security procedures into their SDLC.
- Comply with relevant industry regulations such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR and others.
- Perform threat modeling or secure architecture reviews on new software projects.
- Produce security policies and associated documents (such as disaster recovery plan).
- Scale their software security practices to meet customer demand.
- Apply software security practices to today’s development methodologies including Agile and DevOps.