Uleska Referral Scheme – Terms and Conditions
Uleska will give a new Razor Blade Stealth 13 to the first person who refers a suitable employable candidate to the business by 31 March 2019. Terms and Conditions apply. Entry into the Uleska employment referral scheme is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- This referral scheme only applies to candidates based in the UK.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Only one prize is available and will be given to the first person who refers to the first successful permanent placement.
- All successful permanent placements must complete 13 weeks of employment before you receive your prize.
- The referral gift (NEW RAZER BLADE STEALTH 13) detailed in this scheme is a net payment.
- In this referral scheme Uleska is, for any reason, unable to procure the indicated gift, we reserve the right to substitute a gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
- No referral gift amount is payable if a referred person works in a temporary position through Uleska.
- The referrer will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme if the referred person(s) is already on the Uleska database and/or his/her information/profile/resume has already been received by Uleska by other means prior to the date of referral.
- The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being submitted to Uleska for this scheme before the date of the referral. The referrer will indemnify Uleska for any loss or claim arising out of the referrer’s failure to procure such consent.
- It is the referrer’s responsibility to contact their Uleska consultant in order to claim their referral gift.
- If the referral prize is not collected within 90 days of the referral prize being offered, Uleska reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
- Candidates can only be referred to Uleska once. In the event that a candidate is referred to Uleska more than once by the same referrer and/or by other referrers, only the first referrer will be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
- Uleska reserves the right of judgement and all decisions are final.
- Permanent employees, contract and temporary workers working directly for Uleska are ineligible to participate in the referral scheme.
Uleska accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize for reasons beyond its control.
- Uleska makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, Uleska is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with entry into the scheme or acceptance of the prize.
- Some conditions and exclusions apply.
- Uleska reserves the right to terminate the referral scheme at any time and without notice.